Free Meals and Discounts on Veterans Day
This Veterans Day, many restaurants and companies accross the United States will be honoring Veterans and Active Military personnel by offering free meals and discounts.
- Applebee’s – free meal, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012: Last year, Applebee’s served over one million free meals to military veterans and active servicemembers on Veterans Day, Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012. There will be 7 entrées to choose from, beverage and gratuity not included. Military ID or proof of service required. More info http://www.applebees.com/veterans-day-menu
- Bar Louie, Free meal on Veterans Day, Nov. 11. 2012. Active duty military members and veterans can receive a free meal, up to $10 in value, and a free non-alcoholic beverage. Available at all locations, military ID or proof of service is required.
- Champps Americana, Nov. 11, 2012. We’re celebrating our Veterans with an All American Meal! All Veterans and Active Military will receive a free burger. Proof of service required. Offer not valid for the Pepperjack Bacon Stack Burger or Kobe Burger. Dine in only, valid at participating locations. More info, Find a location near you.
- Chili’s – free meal, Sunday, Nov. 11 2012. Chili’s is offering all military veterans past and present their choice of one of 7 meals. This offer is available from 11am – 5pm on November 11, 2012 at participating Chili’s in the U.S. only. Dine-in from limited menu only; beverages and gratuity not included. Veterans and active duty military simply show proof of military service. Visit their website to find locations.
- Denny’s Veterans Day Appreciation Event, Nov. 12 2012. Free all you can eat pancakes from 6 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 12 for all active, retirees, and veterans with a valid military ID or proof of military service. Offer available in every Denny’s nationwide.
- Famous Dave’s – Sunday Nov. 11 2012. Free or discounted meals on Veterans Day. Offer varies by location, please check the Famous Dave’s Veterans Day page or call your local restaurant for more information.
- Golden Corral – Free meal, Monday Nov. 12: The 12th annual Golden Corral Military Appreciation Monday dinner will is available to any person who has ever served in the United States Military. If you are a veteran, retired, currently serving, in the National Guard or Reserves, you are invited to participate in Golden Corral’s Military Appreciation Monday dinner. For more information visit http://www.goldencorral.com/military/.
- Hooters – Free Meal, Sunday, Nov. 11 2012. Hooter’s is serving up a free meal to military veterans all day on Veterans Day. Offer good for all veterans and active duty military personnel. Get 10 Free Wings – Boneless or Regular, drink purchase required. Offer valid at participating Hooters only; open to all active duty and military veterans with valid military ID or proof of military service. For more information, visit, www.HootersVeteransDay.com.
- Hy-Vee, Free Breakfast, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. Free Veterans Day breakfast from 7am – 11am at all Hy-Vee supermarkets with in-store dining. Please call ahead to verify participation, and bring proof of service.
- Krispy Kreme – Free doughnut, Nov. 11, 2012. Available only at participating Krispy Kreme stores. Offer available to all active-duty, retirees & veterans. Be sure to call ahead to verify your local Krispy Kreme is participating.
- Little Caesars® Pizza, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. Little Caesars is honoring the men and women of the United States armed forces this Veterans Day by providing veterans and active military members with a free Crazy Bread® with proof of military status or proof of service at participating stores nationwide. Call ahead to verify participation. Find a location near you.
- Lone Star Steakhouse, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. Free Appetizer for military members and veterans. Taste of Texas Sampler not included. ID required, please call ahead for verification.
- Max & Erma’s, Sunday, November 11, 2012. Participating Max & Erma’s locations are offering military members and veterans a free Best Cheeseburger in America Combo, which includes tortilla soup or side Caesar salad, seasoned fries, and chocolate chip cookies. Locations.
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurants – free lunch or dinner, Sunday Nov 11, 2012: McCormick & Schmick’s is celebrating their 14th annual Veteran’s Appreciation Event on Sunday, November 11th. Veterans will be able to choose a complimentary lunch or dinner entrée. Veterans must provide proof of military service. Be sure to contact your local McCormick & Schmick’s as this is valid at participating restaurants only. Also, space is limited and reservations are highly recommended. For more information visit: M&S Veterans Appreciation Event.
- Outback Steakhouse – A week of Free Bloomin’ Onions and Cokes Nov. 7 – Nov. 11 2012. Outback Steakhouse is honoring America’s military veterans by offering active duty military and veterans a free Bloomin’ Onion and a Coca-Cola product during the week leading up to Veteran’s Day. This offer is available to Military Personnel with ID. More information.
- Spaghetti Warehouse, Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. Buy one entrée, get one free, coupon required. Choose any of 11 Original Recipe Spaghetti entrées and receive a second entrée free. This offer is open to everyone, not just veterans. Download the coupon at their website (available starting Nov. 5th).
- Sizzler Restaurants, Nov. 12, 2012. Free lunch served until 4pm. Choice of 3 entrees. Valid with proof of military service. More info and locations.
- Subway – Free Six Inch Sub, November 11, 2012. Select SUBWAY® Restaurants will offer a FREE six inch sub or flatbread to military veterans on Veterans Day. This offer is valid only on November 11, 2012 at participating local SUBWAY® restaurants, Military ID or proof of service required. Note: SUBWAY® Restaurants are franchises, so this offer may not be available everywhere. Please call ahead for participation and times.
- Texas Roadhouse – free lunch, Monday Nov. 12, 2012. Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free lunch event to honor the men and women of our armed forces. Choose from one of 10 free meals, plus sides and a drink. Offer good for All veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military. ID Required. Find locations.
- T.G.I. Friday’s – Free Lunch, Monday Nov. 12, 2012. Valid for all US Military personnel and veterans. Must wear uniform (if permitted by your service) or present military ID or other proof of service. Only valid at participating locations for anyone with an old or current military ID. More details on TGIFridays.com.
- The Olive Garden, Free entrée, Nov. 11, 2012. Offer good for veterans and active duty military, on Sunday, November 11th during regular business hours. Chose from a special menu; all entrées inlcude freshly baked garlic sticks and choice of soup or salad. Off er good in US and Canada, proof of service required. More info.
- Tim Hortons – all US locations are offering a free donut to all veterans (check out the Star Spangled donut!).
- 7-Eleven: Free small Slurpee on Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. Offer good to all current and former military members. ID or proof of service required.
- California Pizza Kitchen, 300 Miracle Mile, is honoring local Veterans and Military personnel by inviting them in to dine with them for FREE on November 11th and November 12th. It’s a great way to salute America’s heroes, so get out there and enjoy a good old pizza! For info, call 305-774-9940 or visit www.cpk.com.
For more information visit: http://themilitarywallet.com/veterans-day-free-meals-and-discounts/