Federal government offices in or around the 27th district
- Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA). Find your local USDA Service Center.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). Find your local VA office.
- Social Security Administration (SSA). Find your local SSA offfice.
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Find your local IRS branch.
- U.S. Census Bureau. Find your local Census Information Center.
Federal Courts with Jurisdiction over the 27th District
- U.S. Courts Locator.
Local Federal, District, Appeals, and Bankruptcy Courts
Local Governments within the 27th District
Other Government Information
- USA.gov: The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
- Whitehouse.gov: The U.S. President's Official Website
- Congress.gov: Legislative Information System of the U.S. Congress
- House.gov: Official Website of the U.S. House of Representatives
- Senate.gov: Official Website of the U.S. Senate
- Supremecourt.gov: Official Website of the Supreme Court of the United States
Some Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Social Security and Medicare
My office can help you with determining Social Security benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Medicare eligibility.
- Do you want to know if you qualify for disability and SSI? Use Social Security's Screening Tool (BEST) to check if you do.
- Do you need information on how to apply for Medicare? Go to the Medicare Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Do you have other general questions about social security services and benefits? Find an answer on the Social Security Administration's Answers to Your Questions page.
My office can assist you with receiving benefits, eligibility determination, and replacement of medals earned.
- Would you like to apply for veterans benefits? Use VONAPP to apply online.
- Would you like to appeal a decision? Find out how at the Board of Veterans Appeals.
We can help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions.
- For general questions regarding the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department's Frequently Requested Information Web page.
My office can help with immigration petitions, adjustments of status, naturalization and non-immigrant petitions that have been delayed or lost.
- Do you need to schedule an appointment with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)? Use InfoPass to make an appointment online.
- Are you wondering when an immigrant visa will become available to you or a family member? You can find out by reviewing the State Department's Visa Bulletin.
- Do you need to find out how to file an application with USCIS? Go to Forms and Fees (836KB PDF) on the USCIS Web site.
- Do you have other general questions about immigration and naturalization? Find an answer on the USCIS Frequently Asked Questions Web page.